Privacy & Cookies
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is London Art Weekend LLP of 240 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NW.
We collect various personal details about you when you purchase tickets online or when you contact us by telephone or email, e.g. name, home address, billing address, telephone number, email etc. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised service. Collecting these details allows our system to create a customer account for you in order that we can sell you tickets. Having a record of your personal details also allows us to identify you if we need to contact you regarding your booking, or if you need to contact us to change your booking. We are also able to help if tickets are lost by checking your personal details on the database. Additionally, our bank recommends that we take the billing address of people purchasing tickets in advance as this can help to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: we will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you: we will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: